While I’ll admit that this post is a little late, I feel like I need to write it. 2012 was an interesting year, to say the least. A lot has happened to me and most of it I have not shared with you. These past few months have really been rather hard on me and I keep saying that I’ll post more stuff on Tumblr. I’ll come back to this blog and I’ll post lots more stuff for my amazing followers. But I never do. This year, I’m going to change that. I want to make this blog something to be proud of and I want to make it something worth sharing. There are a few things that I’m going to be doing in this blog, including the following:
1. Bringing back Movie Monday. For a few weeks, I did this thing where I posted outfits based on a movie that I had just seen. I would write a little blurb about it and then post a few outfits inspired by characters in the movie. Thanks to my amazing, wonderful best friend, Erin (you should go follow her right now), I now have a Netflix password. I will be watching a movie every week and making a post on it. Any requests? Drop it in my ask and I’ll see what I can do!
2. More outfits in general. I want to keep outfits on this blog and I love making them, but I need some requests! This brain of mine only goes so far! Send a request for some outfits in my ask box and I’ll try my hardest!
3. More beauty posts! I love doing makeup, I love talking to my friends about makeup, I love thinking about makeup. Why don’t I post more about makeup? Time to change that!!
4. More fitness and health inspiration! Because, you know, we all have that resolution to get in shape.
5. Just more posts in general. This blog will never go weeks without an update ever again!
I love you all for sticking with me and I hope you’ll love this blog even more in 2013.
I just saw that Michael Buckley is following me. This is an amazing Christmas present. Love you, Buck <3
Whenever people talk about the stuff that sucks about bring single, they always mention the same things. They say that it sucks not having a boyfriend tell you that you look pretty, not having someone to kiss, not having someone to have sex with. But I don’t think those are the worst things.
The hardest thing about being single is not having someone to cuddle with. Not having someone to wrap their arms around you and hold you tight like you might float away. Not having someone to keep you warm in the middle of a storm. Not having someone to hold you in your most vulnerable moments. Not having someone to comfort you at 2 in the morning.
The other stuff is nice, but I just want someone to hold right now.